What you should know when traveling to our moons
2. WHEN CAN I CHECK IN AND WHEN SHOULD I CHECK OUT?
You can arrive to your room from 15:00. If you wish to arrive a little earlier there is no problem as long as you let us know. We will try to have your room ready a little earlier. However, you can also relax in any of our spaces.
Check out is at 12:00 am. In case you want to leave later than that (late check out), you can stay until 14:00 with an additional cost of 35€.
*Late check out is subject to availability.
3. DOES MILUNA HAVE A PARKING SERVICE?
Of course we do! We have free parking at the hotel for all our travelers. Also, if you have an electric car, you can charge it in our facilities.
4. CAN OUR PETS TRAVEL TO THE MOON?
Although we are animal lovers, due to internal hotel policy and in order to guarantee the rest of all our guests, we cannot accept your four-legged companions. Our rooms are also made of a material that is not suitable for them and therefore you will have to leave them at home this time.
5. FROM WHAT AGE CAN I ENJOY THIS TRIP?
Any age is good to come to Miluna, but in order to guarantee the tranquility and respect of other travelers, we only accept guests over 10 years old.
6. HOW CAN I MAKE THE MOST OF MY LUNAR EXPERIENCE?
Beyond contemplating the sky from your private moon, here are a series of activities to make your trip an unforgettable one:
Flotarium: a relaxation activity you will be able to enjoy with your partner, floating in a private heated pool that contains a high percentage of salt. This helps you to relax your muscles, improve blood circulation and is good for the skin. It doesn't matter if you didn't bring a swimsuit or towels, Miluna takes care of everything related to the service.
The sessions last between 35 and 45 minutes and are priced at 70€ for two people.
Forget about gravity and all your worries and enjoy our ﬂotarium! You can book it prior to your trip or on the spot if there is availability.
Massages: if you have come to our moons it is because you are looking for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy a relaxing, decontracting or Head, hands and feet massage for 45 minutes and complete your lunar experience.
The price of the massage is between 60€-70€ per person. You can book it prior to your trip or on the spot if there is availability.
Packages: We have different packages for you to enjoy when you get to your moon:
- Estela Assortment: Includes fresh cut fruit, lavanda soap a bottle of cava or wine and bath salts. The cost is 40€.
- Venus Assortment: Includes chocolate delicacies, lavanda soap a bottle of cava or wine, petals and massage oil. The cost is 45€.
- Aphrodite:Includes bouquet of flowers, petals, a box of candy, 10 polaroid photos and a bottle of champagne or wine. The cost is 80€
- Delicacies: Includes an Iberian cured meats, cheese, picos and toasts and bottle of wine.
- Make a wish: Cake with different flavors and candles. The cost is 35€
- Anniversary: Includes a cake to enjoy, a bottle of champagne or wine to toast and petals, garlands and helium ballons to celebrate. The cost is 85€
Bicycles: Our environment is pure and in the middle of nature. Discover our surroundings by bicycle thanks to our free service for our customers.
Swimming pool (May-October): All our travelers are invited to our swimming pool! This service is completely free of charge and for those who thought there was no water on the moon... don't worry, we also take care of the towels.
Dinners: We have a menu with different options for all tastes. Dine at our hotel without needing to go out and enjoy our most heavenly dishes under the starry night. You can check our menu on the website, find it in the services section - dinner.
7. WHAT ACTIVITIES CAN WE DO AROUND MILUNA?
In the surroundings of Miluna there are many activities to enjoy and get away from it all:
- Wine tasting.
- Different routes and trails for cycling.
- Strolling through the tranquility of nature.
- Visit to the Barrancas de Burujón.
- Visit to the Enchanted Forest.
- Visit to the Caves of El Cerro del Águila.
- Horseback riding: Hípica Los Bóxer.
- Olive oil tasting.
- Visit to Toledo.
- Visit to Puy de Fou.
Choose the options that best fit your plan and if you don't have time to do all the ones you like...
You can always come back to visit us!
8. WHAT WILL I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST AT MILUNA?
Breakfast is a must on our moons, that's why it is always included in your reservation and we bring it to your room in a picnic basket at the time you indicate us at check-in.
Our travelers can choose from these options:
- Coffee, tea and other infusions, Cola Cao, Nesquik or other drinks.
- Orange juice, peach juice, pineapple juice or our homemade smoothie.
- Croissant, sponge cake or Napolitana.
- Toast with ham, oil and tomato or jam and butter.
- Piece of fruit or yogurt.
We want all our travelers to have a stellar experience, that's why we always try to prepare the basket to the taste of each client. If there is something extra that you would like to add,
we will be happy to include it for you.
9. WHAT, WHERE AND WHEN CAN YOU EAT AT MILUNA?
Eating well is also part of a relaxing getaway! Here are our cooking schedules and recommendations for you to enjoy with all your senses.
Meals: Our check in is at 15:00 so if you arrive a little earlier you can have a snack with us or go to Mesón Castellano in Maqueda where you will have a fantastic meal and it is only 15 minutes away from Miluna. If you come from us, they will always have a detail with you.
If you prefer a higher level gastronomic experience, you can also choose from some Michelin-starred restaurants in the area such as El Bohío in Illescas or Raíces in Talavera de la Reina.
Dinners: Dinner is lovingly prepared in Miluna's kitchen. You can choose to dine inside or outside your private moon, there we will bring you the same dinner you would have in the restaurant.
Check our menu for vegan and those who have some kind of food intolerance by entering our website and accessing services - dinner.